Barrier-free elevators are becoming more and more popular with everyone. From production to delivery, we can provide customers with support and help throughout the process. I will give you a detailed introduction to the specifications and precautions for use of our barrier-free lifts.
Disabled lifts are also called barrier-free lifts. In order to facilitate the travel and sightseeing of the disabled, we provide wheelchair platform lifts around the world to meet any requirements. From standard to customized platform lifts, every type and style is available, even if space is limited. Our lifts can be installed in new and existing buildings to complement and integrate into any indoor or outdoor environment. Whether you are looking for lifts for the disabled in public buildings, wheelchair lifts in schools or nursing homes, or looking for future-oriented customized platform lifts for your home we can provide you with a solution. Barrier-free lifts can be installed next to the escalators in the tourist elevator passages. The barrier-free lifts can accommodate wheelchairs and vehicles. The disabled or people with reduced mobility only need to press the help buttons at both ends, and the staff on duty will immediately turn on the automatic lifts.
Our services are tailor-made for our customers. Cooperate with architects to provide perfect outdoor elevator specifications; work with builders to install disabled access lifts within the tight project deadline; or work with building owners to install platform lifts for disabled visitors. We provide services for the entire cycle from building design to delivery Every customer provides support and assistance.
With more than 10 years of elevator expertise, you can rely on us to provide high-quality products and the services you expect.
The lift for the disabled is composed of three parts: the lift platform guide rail and the drive box; the lift platform is made of C-shaped steel as the main part, adopts the "rocker self-reset switch operation", is installed without a foundation pit, and is directly fixed on the concrete ground ( For outdoor applications without a pit, the concrete floor under the platform shall not be lower than the surrounding ground) the lifting floor can be manually lowered when the manual hydraulic valve is opened; hydraulically driven, the lifting is stable and safe, and the exterior is made of brushed stainless steel and aluminum plate electrostatic sprayed chassis/panel , The appearance is small and beautiful, and does not hinder the surrounding environment. The handicapped lift is directly installed on the ground without supporting pits for civil construction. The construction is simple, and the product is not easy to accumulate water and rust when placed outdoors, and it is easy to maintain. Lifting height of 1-6 meters!
Handicap lift drive system: hydraulic or screw drive
Handicap lift operation mode: Jog control/or automatic
Handicap lift installation method: No foundation pit installation, directly fixed on the concrete floor
External control device of the disabled lift: The call boxes are respectively placed on the wall near the upper and lower parking floors of the equipment, and a remote control can also be used
Emergency stop of the elevator for the disabled: Press the emergency button switch to control the operation of the machine.
Handicapped lift manual operation: The manual hydraulic valve is opened, or the lifting bottom plate can be manually lowered when the screw is manually turned.
Safety device for disabled lift:Safety interlocking of elevators for the disabled: During any abnormal operation, the elevator platform cannot operate.
Safety touch panel of disabled lift: When the safety touch panel encounters an obstacle during operation, the operation will stop immediately.
Emergency lowering of elevator for the disabld: manual lowering device when there is no electricity or malfunction.
Handicapped lift manual safety door: the platform leaves the station, the safety door is manually locked, and when the station arrives, it is manually opened.
Safety key for disabled lift: special key control, special person and special management.
Maintenance and maintenance can extend the service life of the elevator and reduce the incidence of elevator failure. Lift maintenance can be roughly divided into: daily maintenance, monthly maintenance and annual maintenance. Daily maintenance.
1) Check whether the steel wire rope and guide wheel of the counterweight door are worn or not
2) Check whether there is oil leakage in the oil pipes joints, and cylinders.
3) Check whether all the travel switches are loose
4) Jog the elevator and check for abnormal noise
1) Check whether the bearing parts such as rollers and bearings are worn or not, and whether each fastener part is loose
2) Check whether all the travel switches are in good contact
3) Whether the oil cylinder is leaking and whether there is peeling off the electroplating layer
4) Whether the operation of the overload protection device is normal
5) Whether the circuit connection is clean, whether the connection is firm, and whether it works normally
1) When the hydraulic oil rises to the highest level, is the oil level 40-50mm higher than the suction port?
2) Whether the hydraulic oil has deteriorated, if it has deteriorated, the hydraulic oil should be replaced in time
3) Clean the oil system
4) Check whether there are abnormal phenomena in other parts
1. If abnormal noise or abnormal movement occurs during landing stop using it immediately, and contact the designated after-sales service company and ask for sub-inspection.
2. Before each use, the elevator must be pre-checked, such as checking whether the fixing bolts (female) are loose. If unsafe conditions are found, please do not use the lift and repair it.
3. In case of wet conditions on the lift platform or the wheels of the wheelchair, the effective braking force of the wheelchair is not large. Therefore, special care should be taken when using in this case.
4. During the opening and descending process of the lift platform, the wheelchair should be controlled on the utility vehicle (the electric wheelchair should be cut off the power supply to pull on the utility vehicle).
5. Keep the surface of the elevator clean.
6. Be careful not to exceed the rated load of the elevator when using it.
7. When the lift platform is rising or falling, please do not get on and off the platform. When the lift is not in use, the released platform must be folded as required before the vehicle can be started.
8. Do not allow children or other people to play with the lift, it is dangerous to do so.
9. Don't put your arms and legs within the range of movement of the elevator, otherwise it will cause unnecessary harm to you.
10. When the platform is ascending or descending, the front baffle must be placed vertically and placed into the bottom end of the straight slot. It is not allowed to start up or down the platform before the front block is placed straight.
11. When someone is on the platform, no one is allowed to press the "in" button of the control switch.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us. We will contact you within 12 hours.
Barrier-free elevators are becoming more and more popular with everyone. From production to delivery, we can provide cus...>More >>
Outdoor vertical platform lift, also known as wheelchair lift, VPL in English, outdoor vertical platform lifts are suita...>More >>
Wheelchair lift is also called vertical platform lift or handicapped lift, this product is used to help the old and the ...>More >>