What is an outdoor lifts for homes?
With the improvement of living standards, home lifts have gradually entered thousands of households. The common types of home lifts on the market are divided into hydraulic elevators and traction elevators. Today we mainly introduce our outdoor lifts for homes. Outdoor lifts for homes, also known as vertical platform lifts, outdoor lifts for homes are another solution to accessibility challenges. These platform lifts allow users to remain in their wheelchair while moving between outdoor areas. Outdoor lifts for homes can be installed in both residential and commercial environments. For those who use wheelchairs or scooters to get around, these outdoor lift systems provide a platform to easily move them to decks, porches or other outdoor areas. The aluminum alloy outdoor lifts for homes are driven by steel structure hydraulic pressure, adopts aluminum alloy profile, multi-section vertical guide system, four-point synchronous lifting, safe lifting and translation, and the exterior adopts aluminum plate electrostatic spraying panel, which is small and beautiful in appearance and does not hinder the surrounding environment.
Outdoor lifts for homes applications: commonly used in retail stores, hospitals, schools, public buildings, households, etc.
Outdoor lifts for homes easy installation, high security and low cost:
1. Clear control panel: After the user gets on the outdoor lifts for homes, press the up button, and the automatic ramp will be automatically retracted. Outdoor lifts for homes are very convenient for wheelchair users. Outdoor lifts for homes can be operated easily.
2. Durability: Weather control and special coatings protect the outdoor lifts for homes from harsh weather and support indoor or outdoor installations. An optional cold weather package is available for extreme winter conditions. The outdoor lifts for homes are designed to remain in its pristine condition many years after purchase.
3. Stable power supply: Affordable AC power supply, the voltage can support customization.
4. Standard countertop: in line with international standards, the size of the countertop is 1000*1400mm. The platform size is also can be customized.
5. Safety settings: Outdoor lifts for homes installed a touch sensor in the bottom of platform. When the obstacle sensor or children under the platform is touched, the unit will turn off. The emergency stop switch on the platform control panel gives you double protection.
6. Low price: Compared with elevators, the price of outdoor lifts for homes are low, its price is only half of the ordinary elevator, and most people can use it.we are the manufacturer, we will provide the best quality and the best price. For example Taking the height of 3 meters as an example, the ex-factory price is about 3500USD.
7. Easy to install: Outdoor lifts for homes are one of the easiest platform lifts to install. Since it's fully assembled, it only takes an hour to set up. We ship the whole machine. After receiving the goods, you only need to fix the guide rail on the wall and the platform on the ground, and you can use it after debugging.
8. Smooth and quiet operation: The platform lift is very quiet, and there is no noise when used at night.
Outdoor lifts for homes description:
1.Outdoor lifts for homes can be fixed on any existing building.
2. Outdoor lifts for homes not need large spaces, pits or elevator shafts are required.
3. Outdoor lifts for homes are easy installation and trouble-free mechanism.
4. All safety features are included.
5. Outdoor lifts for homes have two type of materials, plastic spray plate or stainless steel platform.
6. Outdoor lifts for homes can be customized according to the available space.
7. Outdoor lifts for homes voltage can be customized.
8. Adjustable automatic safety stop height.
9. Strong lifting ability, maximum load.
10. The appearance is small and beautiful.
The difference of outdoor lifts for homes and incline lifts:
Outdoor lifts for homes allow wheelchair users to be transported from one floor to another. Outdoor lifts for homes are transported vertically like a personal lift. The user enters the platform and closes the door. After the user presses the button, the elevator transports the user to the next floor. The user can then exit the device by simply opening the door and exiting the platform. Unlike tilt lifts, tilt lifts allow people with disabilities to go upstairs in a wheelchair. It requires a large installation space. If you don't have enough space in your home, or you want a lift that the whole family can use, you can choose a vertical outdoor lifts for homes.
Maintenance of outdoor lifts for homes:
Like any other machine, outdoor lifts for homes may require occasional maintenance. For example, chains need to be lubricated, while hydraulic lifts need to have their fluid levels checked regularly. Check and maintain the platform once a week or a month according to the frequency of use of the outdoor lifts for homes.
1. Check whether the pin nuts at each connection of the platform of outdoor lifts for homes are loose or fall off.
2. Check whether the hydraulic pipeline of outdoor lifts for homes is broken, and whether the joints have oil leakage or looseness.
3. Check the electrical circuit of outdoor lifts for homes for virtual connection and bareness.
4. Check whether the joints of the electric panel box are loose, and whether the indicator light works normally.
5. Check whether the control handles and buttons of the electrical and hydraulic valve blocks are flexible in operation.
6. Check whether the upper and lower limit switches of the platform are loose or damaged.
7. Check the lubrication condition of the platform support rod pin and cylinder pin, and inject enough lubricating oil if necessary.
8. Keep the upper platform, the glide path, the guide rail and the guide wheel in a lubricated state, and the roller and the slide way must not have dry friction.
If you still don't know how to choose the outdoor lifts for homes, please leave us a message, we will contact you in time and design a plan to you according to your needs. Thanks!