There are about 330 million people in the United States, the economy is very developed, and the American population is highly urbanized. Most residents of the United States live in villas. Many people will be concerned about the cost of home lifts. With the improvement of people's living standards and the intensification of the aging population, in order to facilitate life, or to facilitate the elderly and disabled people to go up and down stairs, elevators are very common in the United States, and lifts are used a lot in home. affect our lives. The emergence of the lift has also greatly accelerated and improved the pace of life of the USA. Now home lifts are more and more popular with the American. However, many friends are not very familiar with home lifts, and a home elevator with reasonable price and small footprint becomes more and more necessary. Therefore, I will share with you the knowledge and price of family villa elevators in detail, hoping to help you in elevator selection.
Lifts are also part of the home. Choosing style is very important：
Villa lifts are a form of home lifts. For private lifts, the determination of its style mainly considers the hoistway environment and personal preference. The hoistway environment has been built. Personal preference is because the elevator is originally used by the family, so it is in the personal Preferences are more important, followed by cost and difficulty.
1. There are many styles of villa lifts, which are introduced from the following different aspects:
1. From the perspective of operation mode, it can be divided into traction, forced drive, screw, hydraulic, etc.
2. From the way of opening the door, it can be divided into automatic door, hand-pulled door, automatic door and hand-pulled door.
3. From the perspective of car decoration, there are more, light luxury, minimalist, Chinese, European, etc., various
4. Configure according to the condition of the hoistway. Generally, a closed hoistway is equipped with a closed car, and a sightseeing hoistway is equipped with a sightseeing car. Three-sided sightseeing or partial sightseeing is possible. It is recommended to install glass windows on the door.
5. Various car shapes. Rectangular, circular, and combined types are all possible, but automatic folding doors with transparent materials are recommended.
6. Due to the large number of elevator components in villas, it is not easy to use all-transparent glass for family sightseeing elevators.
For the cost of a traction lift in the USA, the price for a two-story building is between $12,000-$28,000. Prices also vary by size, fitout and configuration. Each additional layer increases by approximately 0.
2. Hoistway location and space
1. The middle of the stairs, the corners, and the external hanging are all possible, and it is better not to block the passage in the middle.
2. Use the door opening width to reverse the hoistway width, and use the top floor height to reverse the car height.
3. The recommended load capacity is 5-5 people, 150-400KG, and the inner size of the car is 0.8-1.6 square meters. The relative load capacity of the area can be larger than that of the passenger elevator to increase comfort.
3. The pit and the top floor
The bottom pit of the home villa lift is to install the buffer and accommodate the bottom of the car, and the traction machine should be installed on the top floor. Some jumpers cannot dig the bottom pit, and the height of the top floor is small. Household elevators must be designed flexibly and adapted to local conditions.
1. Generally, the small pit is 350mm, and the bottom pit can be borrowed from the decorative ground, and then the elevator will raise a step.
2. The height of the top floor>2600mm, the height of the car is 2200mm
Why choose us?
As a new technology, the price always be high. For example the price of screw lift is generally about 000-40000 for two floors and 000-45000 for three floors. It is the most expensive of all home lifts. It may be because the appearance is beautiful, so even if the sound is loud and the price is high, many customers are willing to choose it.
1. Space saving and beautiful appearance
Occupies a small space and large internal use space;
It can be installed in the middle of the stairs, against the wall, in the hoistway, etc.;
There is no requirement for the height of the top floor, and a half-height door is optional;
2. Panoramic sightseeing on all sides, simple, beautiful and generous;
Different loads and models are available;
Small size lifts can carry 2-3 people or more, and there are a variety of sizes to choose from;
Colors and internal configurations can be customized according to requirements, which can be integrated into various home decoration styles;
Flexible door opening direction is optional;
Optional manual door and automatic door, and a variety of rich accessories for selection;
Outdoor installation plan can be provided;
Practical and ideal upgrading plan for high-rise duplex buildings and villas;
3. Hydraulic elevator, safe and reliable
Electricity consumption: 220v, the daily electricity consumption of the elevator is almost the same as that of the refrigerator
No noise: Because there is no computer room, there is no sound when sleeping upstairs.
No speeding out of control, no rushing to the top, squatting to the bottom, etc.
4. Safety measures for elevators
1. Both automatic and manual doors have electromechanical interlocking function to prevent the landing door from being opened when the door is opened and the elevator is not present.
2.Lifts with no doors in the car are equipped with light curtain doors to prevent the danger of friction, collision, and squeezing.
3.It is recommended to install a local telephone extension in the car to prevent an alarm for help when a fault is trapped.
4.Self-rescue measures and procedures have been added.
What are the precautions for lift maintenance?
1. Overweight is prohibited.
Different villa lifts have different carrying capacity, so the villa elevator does not need to be overweight in the whole application process. It is strictly forbidden to carry oversized, long or unclean items.
2. Pay attention to clean up.
In the entire application process, the villa elevator is prone to electrostatic induction, and then gets dirty. Therefore, home lifts must be cleaned and maintained regularly. The cleaning of home elevators includes the cleaning of elevator doors, villa elevator interiors, car side door slots, and villa elevator floors.
Note: When cleaning the villa elevator, avoid using strong corrosive cleaning appliances to avoid damage to the villa elevator parts.
3.The conditioning of lift doors and landing doors.
Common faults of villa elevators usually occur beside the elevator door and car door, and attention should be paid to the maintenance of the hall door and car door. The upper frame of the door is kept stable and lubricated according to the oil supply, and the villa elevator is not easy to produce noise when the door is closed during operation. Pay attention to the inspection of the power switch line of the villa elevator safety touch panel or safety light curtain touch panel.
4.The mind of the villa elevator-part of the electrical equipment.
Home lifts bring major convenience and comfort to everyone's daily life. Proper maintenance of the villa elevator can make it run stably for a long time, making you and your loved ones feel more stable, quiet and comfortable when riding the elevator.
Home liftrs bring major convenience and comfort to everyone's daily life. Proper maintenance of the villa elevator can make it run stably for a long time, making you and your loved ones feel more stable, quiet and comfortable when riding the lift.
Q1: What factors influence the price of home lifts in the USA?
A1: The price of home lifts can be influenced by various factors, including the type of lift, its capacity, design features, installation requirements, and additional customization options.
Q2: What are the common types of home lifts available in the USA?
A2: Common types of home lifts include residential elevators, stair lifts, platform lifts, and pneumatic vacuum elevators. Each type serves different purposes, and their prices can vary based on features and specifications.
Q3: How does the capacity of a home lift impact its price?
A3: The lift's weight capacity, or the maximum load it can carry, can affect the price. Higher capacity lifts typically cost more due to the need for robust construction and components.
Q4: Are there customization options available for home lifts, and do they affect the price?
A4: Yes, many home lifts offer customization options such as finishes, materials, and design features. Customizations can impact the overall price as they cater to individual preferences and specific home aesthetics.
Q5: What role does installation play in the total cost of a home lift?
A5: Installation costs are a significant factor in the total cost of a home lift. Factors such as the complexity of installation, necessary modifications to the home, and labor costs can influence the overall price.
Q6: Are there ongoing maintenance costs associated with home lifts?
A6: Yes, home lifts may have ongoing maintenance costs to ensure their continued safe and reliable operation. Regular inspections and servicing can contribute to the overall cost of owning a home lift.
Q7: Do home lift prices vary by location within the USA?
A7: Yes, prices can vary by location due to factors such as local labor costs, building code requirements, and the availability of suppliers. Urban areas may have different pricing dynamics than rural areas.
Q8: Are there financing options available for purchasing home lifts in the USA?
A8: Some manufacturers or suppliers may offer financing options or work with financing partners to provide payment plans for homeowners. It's advisable to inquire about financing options during the purchasing process.
Q9: Can home lifts be covered by insurance or government assistance programs?
A9: In some cases, home lifts may be covered by insurance or government assistance programs, especially if they are deemed medically necessary. However, coverage can vary, and it's essential to check with insurance providers or relevant agencies.